Attention specifiers and contractors. If you need to construct a sound barrier wall on a project, we offer the precast concrete panels you need to get the job done. At Mack Industries, we manufacture a variety of precast sound barrier walls that reduce noise levels for people living and working next to highways by absorbing or reflecting noise pollution. In fact, a precast concrete sound barrier wall can actually reduce noise by as much as 50 percent, and absorptive treatments can reduce noise pollution even more.
Every sound wall we offer can be designed to accentuate a city’s architecture and local topography. By adding colors, stains and textured form liners to the precast concrete, we can produce exactly what you need to capture a community’s theme or identity.
Quality and Durability
To ensure consistency and maintain the highest levels of quality, every precast concrete sound barrier wall we manufacture is made in a controlled environment. Regardless of the wall’s shape and size, we can maintain consistent quality while producing architecturally-pleasing designs. Precast concrete is also extremely durable and able to stand up against the harshest weather conditions. Along with quality and durability, it’s the material of choice for sound barrier walls due to its:
- Ease of installation
- Environmental friendliness
Why Choose a Sound Barrier Wall from Us?
- Dedicated transport fleet for easier delivery and installation
- Strict quality control processes for reliable consistency
- Large geographic manufacturing footprint
- Decades of experience in the precast concrete industry
- Qualified engineering design group to ensure project success
- Proven manufacturing processes which produce a product that meets project specifications.
Why do Business with Mack Industries?
- NPCA and PCI certified
- Superior service
- Extensive sales experience and engineering knowledge
- Customer-driven focus
- Commitment to total quality
- DOT approved in Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and West Virginia
If you’re a contractor or specifier and you need a precast concrete sound barrier wall for a project, call us today at (800) 482-3111.